8620 material crown and pinion gear has an option to top up an extended warranty with fees applies. Top up warranty policy is differences from the ordinary warranty, which mean this upgraded policy will override the ordinary policy.
- Warranty requests must be made by the original purchaser and submitted by the dealer purchased from.
- Warranty is for the original purchaser/user, is not transferable.
- This warranty does not cover, and shall not be liable for, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of time, road service charges, labor charges, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, loss of revenues, or loss or damage to personal property (including loss or damage to vehicle parts due to the failure of the product)
- Warranty claim is solely for the warranty products only, any shipping cost occur on return & deliver warranty item is still payable.
- Top up warranty is only cover for ONE time claim only.
- Warranty cover breakage of the gear for LIFE TIME from date of purchase.
- Warranty upgrade must done within 30 days on 8620 material crown & pinion gear invoice date. Both original gear & top up warranty invoice shall well kept for warranty claim purpose, any loss of proof by invoice shall void for warranty claim.
- Must provide set-up specs when installation for proceed the extended warranty.